7 Days 6 Nights Kerinci Mount Trekk Package is a trekking itynerary completted with the price. Adventures to Kerinci mount 3,805 masl highest mountain in Sumatera Island and also highest volcano mountain in Indonesia. You can enjoying the panoramic scene of Lake Gunung Tujuh, the highest caldera lake in South East Asia. Also Lake Kaco, one of the clear lake in the world. To reach this place, we suggest you take flight or entrance to Padang City. It is the Minagkabau international airport in West Sumatera.
7 Days 6 Nights Kerinci Mount Trekk Package we created included all with the facilities such as Transportation, accomodation, local ranger trekking, meals, mineral water, and tent aswell. if you are in North Sumatera, or Medan city, we can start from Medan or Lake toba or Bukit lawang trekk first, spend about 4 days 3 nights in North sumatera first, then continue by van or Overland tour to Jambi. To do the Kerinci mount trekk, then we finish at Padang, yoour flight back from Minangkabau international airport.
Below is the Itynerary of 7 days 6 nights kerinci mount trekk package
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL PADANG – DIRECT TO KERINCI ( L D )
• Pick up point at Minangkabau International Airport at 08.00 AM local time
• Pick up then leave to kerinci.
• Arrive at Kerinci homestay at 05.00 PM local time
• Stay overnight at Kerinci Homestay for rest
• Dinner, free programe
DAY 2 : HOMESTAY – TREKKING SHELTER 1 TO SHELTER 3 | TENT ( B L D )
• Breakfast at 07.00 AM local time
• Start to Mt. Kerinci gate (Pintu Rimba) at 08.00 AM local time
• Trekking to Shelter 3 Mt. Kerinci about 3,300m asl at 09.00 AM local time
• Lunch at Shelter 1 at 12.00 AM local time.
• Continue trekking to Shelter 3 at 01.00 PM local time
• Camping at Shelter 3
• Dinnner, free program
DAY 3 : ARRIVE MT KERINCI – HOMESTAY ( B L D )
• Lite breakfast, preparation for summit attack at 03.00 AM local time
• Summit attack kick off at 04.00 AM local time
• Arrive at Mt. Kerinci summit (Indrapura) at 06.00 AM local time, free program
• Trekking down to Shelter 3 at 07.00 AM local time
• Arrive at Shelter 3 at 09.00 AM local time, breakfast, rest and preparation to back to homestay
• Trekking down to homestay at 11.00 AM local time
• Arrive at homestay at 5.00 PM local time
• Dinner at 07.00 PM local time
DAY 4 : TREKKING LAKE GUNUNG TUJUH – LEMPUR VILLAGE ( B L D )
• Breakfast at 07.00 AM local time
• Kick off to Gunung Tujuh Guesthouse at 08.00 AM local time
• Trekking to Lake Gunung Tujuh at 09.00 AM local time.
• Arrive at Gunung Tujuh Lake, lunch and enjoying the panoramic at 12.00 AM local time
• Continue to Lempur village.
• Arrive at homestay at 0800PM and Dinner.
• Rest time.
DAY 05 : LAKE KACO TREK – PADANG ( B L D )
• Breakfast at 05.00 AM local time
• Leave to Kaco Lake Guesthouse at 06.00 AM local time
• Trekking to Kaco Lake at 10.00 AM local time
• Arrive at Kaco Lake, lunch and enjoying the panoramic at 12.00 AM local time
• Back to homestay at 02.00 PM local time
• Arrive at homestay at 07.00 PM local time
• Dinner, and depart to Padang.
DAY 06 : SUNDAI RESORT ( B L D )
• Breakfast at 0700am.
• Leave to Sutan resort/ white sand island.
• Sironjong Ketek
• Sironjong Gadang ( snorkeling by Own )
• Mangrove tour ( By own expenses )
• Gemuruh river, continue to Labuan sundai.
• Overnight at Labuan sundai resort cottage.
DAY 07 : SUNDAI – AIRPORT ( B )
• Breakfast at hotel. Then depart to Minangkabau airport.
• End of expedition
Beside 7 days 6 nights kerinci mount trekk package, there is other choice which is shorter programme.
Please cklick Mount Kerinci Trekking Package 5 Days 4 Nights.
See below Kerinci Mount trekk price of 7 Days 6 Nights
RM 1 165 / PAX
SGD 407 / Pax
Shuttle by Public Transport
| 04 PAX UP
Use Private transport
• Pick up – drop off, expedition transportation
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner based on itenerary
• Coffee and tea
• Mountaineering equipments (3-4 persons tent, cooking tool, tableware, sleeping bag, matras)
• Porter to bring mountaineering equipments
• Standard first aid kit
• Licensed mountain guide
• Mountaineering permit licensing
• Permit licensing to National Park
• Mountaineering certificate
• Free wifi during trekking
• DSLR documentation
• Airline ticket
• Meals from airport to Kerinci other way round
• Personal belonging
• Personal medicines
• Personal expenses
• Drinks during trekking until Shelter 3 Mt. Kerinci
• Personal porter
• Tips for porter (optional)
1. ⋅Schedule can be change without any prior notice due to unforeseen weather circumstance, force majeur or other safety reason
2. ⋅Please bring all the equipment in exclude list for your trekking comfort
3. ⋅Do not littering, please bring all your trash or you can give it to the porter
4. ⋅Please obey the rule and instruction from your guide
5. ⋅Stay focus and keep safety first do not hesitate to inform your guide for any troubles during trip
6. ⋅Please inform your health condition before the trip start for your convenienc